Name: Iyore Osa| Location: California, Lagos | Nationality: Nigerian (Edo)| Follow @_Iyore
welcome2herjungle asked: Heyyy! First of all I have to say you're gorgeous and I love how confident you are and I LOVE your style :) Speaking of style, I want to know where you got those jeans from in the picture with your ankara top (which was too cute I had to make my own) I've been looking for good high-waisted jeans for a while and the ones you wore are just what i'm looking for, thanks xoxo
Well thank you!
Those pants are actually regular waist line Jeggings that you can get at any clothing store. My body shape made it look the way it did :)
memoriesthatkeepyoucloser asked: Thank you for listing the games lol bring out some of my fondest memories.
You’re welcome! I’m glad it did.
You know you grew up in Nigeria if you know the following games
FORM A BIG CIRCLE! (LIKE A MOTHER COOKING POT)
- Biro 1, Pencil 2, Eraser, Orifako away!
- Bread and Butter (baskelembe), Ma jo tutu (baskelembe)
- Bisi o, Bisi o, Bisi je rice 10kobo, Bisi mu coke 5kobo
- Bisi o, nye m’ego, 1 sina bottle, 2 orara, 3 orara de, 4 tomatoes
- Tinko, tinko, tinkoloko tinko
- On my way, On my way to sailor sight
- Who sabi swim water!? I sabi swim water, show me how to swim water
- Mama alata mo fe ra’ta (sey le) ehn ehn, (sey le) ehn ehn, (sey le) ehn
- Who is in the garden? A little fine girl. Can I come and see her? No no no
- A sailor went to sea sea sea, to find what he could see see see
- From the east to the west to the north and south
- J.J..J..J…Janeti, I go tell you say, you no fit do sisi, you no fit do shakara
- Monkey! Who pinch you mokey!
- Who stole the meat from the cooking pot!? #1 stole the meat from the cooking pot
- Kpam Kpam golo! (Kpam golo) Kpam Kpam golo! (Kpam golo)
- I CALL ON…………NIGERIA!!!
- Ten ten, ten ten
- Police and Thief
- Concentration, concentration OR Name, name, name
- Can I pass? NO WAY! Can I pass? NO WAY!
- My mother fele fele, my sister fele fele, mo ju si wo na fele fele
- Boju boju O! Oloro nbo O ! Epara mo O! Se ki nsi O!
- One saturday morning (oyegbe), as I was going (oyegbe), I saw some women
- Why are you crying, crying, crying?
- If you were born in January, stand up and dance
- After round one, original panadol extra
- Change your style, another style, another style, be like that
- Oba ni ka da wo jo, Oba ni ka faaaaaa gun!
- Oba ni ka jo le meta, ti ti ke ti ti!
- There’s fire on the mountain, RUN, RUN, RUN!
- Choose your best friend wey you say you like, haba tumbo tumbo, yansh to yansh
- *Knock sound* Kpo kpo kpo…(who is that?) Mr. who (what do you want?)
- Open close, faster faster, faster faster
- Mr. Macaroni riding on the bicycle, if you want to marry me, Mr. Macaroni
- Daddy in the parlor watching film, mommy in the kitchen cooking rice
- Bubble gum, bubble gum, how many bubble gum do you want?
- Early in the morning, when I woke up, I saw Mary and John walking together
- Obi chiko l’obi Obi out! Ada chika l’ada Ada in!
- Everybody jakala maketi! Jakala! Dancing competiton, between me and you.
- Willie, Wiliie, Willey, Willey one (kpa kpa kpa) …mommy in the kitchen cooking rice..change your style
AND THE LIST GOES ON…. Gone are those days.
*Yes, I actually took my time to think about all these games and believe me when I say, I played all of them lol.*
How do you feel about Rick Ross’ Hold Me Back (Nigeria) video?
Do you agree with this or not? and why?